Shimla is capital of Himachal Pradesh ,Shimla is located in beautiful hills of Himachal Pradesh , Read More
The queen of hill stations Mussoorie is about 89 km from Haridwar and the salubrious climate and deep woods make it an ideal hill station.
One can say that Beautiful Manali is one of the most popular hill station in India, Located near Beas river, surrounded by snow clad mountain peaks and forest and apple laden orchards. Read More
WHISTLING PINES RESORT
Whistling Pines Resort is a unit of Bhagra Resorts (P) Ltd. The resort was brought into operations in the Year 2003 set in the Virgin hills of Craignano near Naldehra Shimla .The Company has successfully managed to increase the infrastructure and services ever since in order to organize merrier Holidays for its esteemed Guests visiting Shimla.
(15th March -15th Aug, 2010)
2 Nights-3 Days Package - Rs.10,500/-
3 Nights-4 Days Package - Rs.12,500/-
The Packages Includes :
* Accommodation as per package on twin sharing.
* Welcome Drink on arrival.
* Two Complimentary Premium Hard drinks.
* Buffet breakfast and lunch.
* 10% Discount on Additional food and beverages.
* Complimentary Evening Bon-Fire.
* One Child Complimentary to the age of 6Yrs without Extra Bed.
Copyright©Hamara Holiday Pvt.Ltd